After creating our Happy Owl-o-ween Printables, we couldn’t get enough of owls and thought we’d pass along some of our favorite crafts, decorations and treats!
1. Melinda created this Indie Art cell phone holder - fashioned after the owl in our printable set, using the great step-by-step instructions from Katie at Craptastic. These would make great little teacher or Christmas gifts!
2. Open-faced Oreos, M & M’s, candy corn, and sprinkles bring a convenience store treat―a MoonPie―to life. Check out the instructions in Southern Living Magazine.
3. The ever-so-talented Amy from Living Locurto created these adorable Owl Smores using graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate chips, yellow candy melts and candy corn.
4. This beautiful owl decoration was assembled from a paper globe lantern and scrapbooking paper – a wise craft indeed from Family Fun.
5. Perfect owl plates for all of your Halloween treats, these are available from World Market.
6. A new twist on an old favorite – Marshmallow Treats. Instead of Rice Krispies, you can use either Cocoa Krispies or Cocoa Pebbles. See great step-by-step and recipe from Cookies & Cups!
7. What a Hoot! These felt owls are not only adorable, but easy to make. Check out Minimoz blog for all the details!
8. This adorable owl garland is the perfect decoration for Halloween!! How cute would this be hanging in your house. Visit the shop of April Foss on Etsy!
If you love owls, be sure to download our Happy Owl-o-ween printables for your treats!
Check out these Spooktacular Linky Parties: http://www.bluecricketdesign.net/